2013 WR decommits from Georgia
Tramel Terry says Dawgs will stay in his list, but FSU, Clemson, South Carolina in mix
Updated: September 26, 2011, 12:28 PM ETBy Kipp Adams | DawgNation
- The decommitment of 2013 wide receiver Tramel Terry (Goose Creek, S.C./Goose Creek) from the University of Georgia comes as no surprise to those following his recruitment. Terry was one of three juniors who pledged to the Bulldogs during their Dawg Night Camp in July, along with longtime friend Brice Ramsey (Kingsland, Ga./Camden County) and running back Derrick Henry (Yulee, Fla./Yulee). Immediately following his commitment, rumors arose that questioned just how solid he was to Georgia. The very next day saw the 5-foot-11, 170-pound athlete admitting he was a soft commitment and making plans to attend South Carolina's Gamecock Showcase camp the following Friday. That status held up until a visit to Death Valley opened his eyes to how unsure he was. "I was thinking about my commitment for a while, but when I went up to Clemson it made me so unsure," Terry said. "I decommitted because I felt if I was not 100 percent sure then I should not be committed, and I was not 100 percent sure."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com