2014 RB says he'll stay committed
Apalache High's Stanley Williams "committed to the whole school," not just Richt
Updated: September 12, 2011, 1:43 PM ETBy David Ching | DawgNation
- BETHLEHEM, Ga. -- Stanley Williams is committed to Georgia's football program, but a lot can happen between now and that day in February 2014 when he officially will sign with the college of his choice. The Apalachee running back might be just 16 years old and two games into his sophomore year of high school, but he's not naive. Williams has heard the rumblings that Georgia coach Mark Richt, whose program he pledged to join at a July prospect camp, might not stick around should the Bulldogs' recent struggles continue.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com