Notebook: Jenkins OK after scare
Defensive end shouldn't miss much time; Werner, Carradine pick up slack
Updated: September 2, 2012, 12:19 AM ETBy David M. Hale | NoleNation
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Brandon Jenkins' left foot is swollen and bruised, but Jimbo Fisher said he believes Florida State averted disaster with its star defensive end. Jenkins left Saturday's game midway through the second quarter with a foot injury, shuffling back to the locker room under his own power, but failing to return for the second half.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Big 12 chief rips NCAA, says 'cheating pays'
- Briles on Fisher's critique: Worry about ACC
- FSU coach explains why Winston unpunished
- LSU's Lealaimatafao hurts arm punching glass
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Women's Florida State Seminoles Black BCS 2013 National Champions Ice Full-Zip Pullover