Notebook: Jenkins OK after scare
Defensive end shouldn't miss much time; Werner, Carradine pick up slack
Updated: September 2, 2012, 12:19 AM ETBy David M. Hale | NoleNation
- TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Brandon Jenkins' left foot is swollen and bruised, but Jimbo Fisher said he believes Florida State averted disaster with its star defensive end. Jenkins left Saturday's game midway through the second quarter with a foot injury, shuffling back to the locker room under his own power, but failing to return for the second half.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Ex-Iowa player sues over 'rhabdo' injuries
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com