Notebook: Jenkins OK after scare
Defensive end shouldn't miss much time; Werner, Carradine pick up slack
Updated: September 2, 2012, 12:19 AM ETBy David M. Hale | NoleNation
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Brandon Jenkins' left foot is swollen and bruised, but Jimbo Fisher said he believes Florida State averted disaster with its star defensive end. Jenkins left Saturday's game midway through the second quarter with a foot injury, shuffling back to the locker room under his own power, but failing to return for the second half.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Source: Indiana, Cincy set '21, '22 meetings
- Source: NC State-WVU series set for 2018-19
- Spurrier digs at Swinney, cites wins in rivalry
- Snyder to Texas' Strong: 'Be who you are'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Florida State Seminoles Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium Mural Wall Graphic