Spring position preview: WRs
Updated: March 1, 2012, 1:13 PM ETBy Michael DiRocco | GatorNation
To get ready for the start of spring practice on March 14, GatorNation is doing position-by-position previews, breaking down the depth chart for one position each weekday. Today, we'll analyze the receivers. Friday will be tight ends.
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- There wasn't a more disappointing position group in 2011 for Florida than the receivers.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Grantham opts to stay at L'ville over Raiders
- Penn State president: Freeh report 'not useful'
- Report: EKU player hurt in fight with Wildcats
- Two ex-Vanderbilt players convicted of rape
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Florida Gators Grey Football Practice Legend T-shirt