10 prospects who never were
Florida has had its share of heralded prospects who didn't make good
Updated: January 25, 2012, 12:21 PM ETBy Michael DiRocco | GatorNation
- GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- One week from today recruits across the country will sign national letters of intent, beginning what they hope will be college careers that culminate with their selection in the first round of the NFL draft. It's an amazing time for recruits. They are courted and wooed by some of the nation's top coaches. Championships and All-American honors are promised. Stardom is just seven months away.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
- Sources: No penalty for reversed targeting call
- Missouri rewards Pinkel with bump to $3.1M
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The 10 Who Never WereRecruitingNation takes a look at 10 highly touted recruits from each of our sites' schools who didn't live up to their high school hype.
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com