Spring is time for renewal
Florida has a loaded to-do list in practice this spring with plenty of new faces
Updated: March 17, 2012, 9:43 PM ETBy Michael DiRocco | GatorNation
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida's focus during spring practice, which begins Wednesday, will be revamping an offense that has struggled the past two seasons.
The Gators finished 105th nationally in total offense last season, but they have a new offensive coordinator and offensive line coach and will have new starters at quarterback and running back. Plus, UF needs to find some reliable receivers who can make plays down the field.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Buckeyes' Miller throwing ahead of schedule
- Manziel A&M jersey expected to fetch $100K
- Fitzgerald: Union push 'unified' Northwestern
- Giving back: Beadles donates $750K to Utes
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Florida Gators Tailgater Junior-Size Football