Spring is time for renewal
Florida has a loaded to-do list in practice this spring with plenty of new faces
Updated: March 17, 2012, 9:43 PM ETBy Michael DiRocco | GatorNation
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida's focus during spring practice, which begins Wednesday, will be revamping an offense that has struggled the past two seasons.
The Gators finished 105th nationally in total offense last season, but they have a new offensive coordinator and offensive line coach and will have new starters at quarterback and running back. Plus, UF needs to find some reliable receivers who can make plays down the field.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Report: EKU player hurt in fight with Wildcats
- Two ex-Vanderbilt players convicted of rape
- CFP group to discuss Navy's bowl eligibility
- CFP officials won't budge on semis, title dates
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Florida Gators Grey Football Practice Legend T-shirt