Spring position preview: Special teams
Updated: March 12, 2012, 10:08 AM ETBy Michael DiRocco | GatorNation
- To get ready for the start of spring practice on March 14, GatorNation is doing position-by-position previews, breaking down the depth chart for one position each weekday. Today, we'll analyze special teams. Tuesday will be our comprehensive spring preview. GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- The debate about whether Alabama deserved to be playing LSU for the national title highlighted the importance of having a solid kicker. Had the Crimson Tide had one, we probably would have ended up seeing a Bama-Oklahoma State title game.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com