Spring position preview: WRs
Updated: March 1, 2012, 1:13 PM ETBy Michael DiRocco | GatorNation
To get ready for the start of spring practice on March 14, GatorNation is doing position-by-position previews, breaking down the depth chart for one position each weekday. Today, we'll analyze the receivers. Friday will be tight ends.
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- There wasn't a more disappointing position group in 2011 for Florida than the receivers.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Two ex-Vanderbilt players convicted of rape
- CFP officials won't budge on semis, title dates
- Ex-Heel Ramsay: Suit filed to improve education
- Arkansas' Long re-elected as CFP chairman
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Florida Gators Blue Football Practice Legend T-shirt