Spring position preview: RBs
Updated: February 29, 2012, 12:14 PM ETBy Michael DiRocco | GatorNation
To prepare for spring practice on March 14, GatorNation is previewing each position, breaking down the depth chart for one position each weekday. Today, we'll analyze the running backs and fullbacks. Thursday will be wide receivers.
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- For the past two seasons, Florida fans have been clamoring for more of running back Mike Gillislee. They're finally going to get what they want this spring.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Buckeyes' Miller throwing ahead of schedule
- Manziel A&M jersey expected to fetch $100K
- Man acquitted in death of EMU football player
- Fitzgerald: Union push 'unified' Northwestern
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New World Graphics Men's Florida Gators 2014 Football Schedule Blue T-Shirt