Spring position preview: RBs
Updated: February 29, 2012, 12:14 PM ETBy Michael DiRocco | GatorNation
To prepare for spring practice on March 14, GatorNation is previewing each position, breaking down the depth chart for one position each weekday. Today, we'll analyze the running backs and fullbacks. Thursday will be wide receivers.
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- For the past two seasons, Florida fans have been clamoring for more of running back Mike Gillislee. They're finally going to get what they want this spring.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Seahawks Sherman, Bennett rip 'scam' NCAA
- Sources: ACC to count BYU among Power 5
- Former PSU player Taliaferro now lawmaker
- Grantham opts to stay at L'ville over Raiders
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Florida Gators Grey Football Practice Legend T-shirt