Spring position preview: RBs
Updated: February 29, 2012, 12:14 PM ETBy Michael DiRocco | GatorNation
- To prepare for spring practice on March 14, GatorNation is previewing each position, breaking down the depth chart for one position each weekday. Today, we'll analyze the running backs and fullbacks. Thursday will be wide receivers.
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- For the past two seasons, Florida fans have been clamoring for more of running back Mike Gillislee. They're finally going to get what they want this spring.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
- Sources: No penalty for reversed targeting call
- Missouri rewards Pinkel with bump to $3.1M
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com