Spring position preview: QBs
Updated: February 28, 2012, 12:16 PM ETBy Michael DiRocco | GatorNation
To prepare for the start of spring practice on March 14, GatorNation is previewing each position, breaking down the depth chart at one position each weekday. Today, we'll analyze the quarterbacks. Wednesday will be running backs/fullbacks. GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Not since 2003 has there been this much uncertainty at the quarterback position at Florida.
Tyler Kaufman/Icon SMIJacoby Brissett won the backup job last season, which would appear to give him the early edge in Florida's QB competition.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Missouri AD grateful, regretful in stepping down
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
- McCain: Time to talk legalizing sports betting
- Seahawks' Sherman, Bennett rip 'scam' NCAA
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Florida Gators #1 Blue Football Game Jersey