A ball of energy
New Florida strength coach Jeff Dillman motivates with high energy
Updated: February 26, 2012, 1:31 PM ETBy Michael DiRocco | GatorNation
- GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- It is impossible to spend any time around Jeff Dillman in Florida's weight room and not want to grab a bar and start lifting. It's also not possible to get in a quiet workout, either.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Ex-Iowa player sues over 'rhabdo' injuries
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com