First-class second class
Following UF's pattern, coaches clearly improve in second recruiting cycles
Updated: February 5, 2012, 3:16 PM ETBy Michael DiRocco | GatorNation
- GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida coach Will Muschamp says it takes three seasons to evaluate a signing class, which means he won't have verdict on his second class in Gainesville until 2014. But if history is any indication, it's going to be pretty good.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com