First-class second class
Following UF's pattern, coaches clearly improve in second recruiting cycles
Updated: February 5, 2012, 3:16 PM ETBy Michael DiRocco | GatorNation
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida coach Will Muschamp says it takes three seasons to evaluate a signing class, which means he won't have verdict on his second class in Gainesville until 2014. But if history is any indication, it's going to be pretty good.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Grantham opts to stay at L'ville over Raiders
- Penn State president: Freeh report 'not useful'
- Report: EKU player hurt in fight with Wildcats
- Two ex-Vanderbilt players convicted of rape
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Florida Gators Grey Football Practice Legend T-shirt