Five under pressure
With position shifts and injuries, Gators might need these five to produce
Updated: April 9, 2013, 2:11 PM ETBy Michael DiRocco | GatorNation
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Now that Florida has finished spring practice, it's time to evaluate what the Gators accomplished in the past month. From now until Friday, GatorNation will break down what happened during the 15 practices. We'll look at surprises, players under pressure to produce, and the most interesting and pressing storylines for the Gators heading into August practices.
For more in-depth analysis on Florida Gators football, sign up to become an ESPN Insider.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Big 12 chief rips NCAA, says 'cheating pays'
- Briles on Fisher's critique: Worry about ACC
- FSU coach explains why Winston unpunished
- Top WR picks Auburn over USC, Tide, OSU
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Florida Gators Blue Football Training Day T-Shirt