Orange & Blue intrigue
RB Matt Jones will be a Gator to keep an eye on
Updated: April 5, 2013, 5:31 PM ETBy Michael DiRocco | GatorNation
- GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida will have its final spring practice on Saturday -- the spring game was scrapped because of injuries along the offensive Here are a few things to keep an eye on.
FIVE PLAYERS TO WATCHFB Gideon Ajagbe UF coach Will Muschamp moved Ajagbe from linebacker, and the 6-foot-3, 243-pound redshirt junior has flourished in his new role. He's not going to put starter Hunter Joyer on the bench, but he does give the Gators some much-needed depth at the position. Ajagbe is bigger than the 5-10, 235-pound Joyer and will be able to cut down on the wear and tear that Joyer went through last season without a capable backup. Ajagbe, who also played running back in high school, is a capable receiver, too.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
- Sources: No penalty for reversed targeting call
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com