Orange & Blue intrigue
RB Matt Jones will be a Gator to keep an eye on
Updated: April 5, 2013, 5:31 PM ETBy Michael DiRocco | GatorNation
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida will have its final spring practice on Saturday -- the spring game was scrapped because of injuries along the offensive Here are a few things to keep an eye on.
FIVE PLAYERS TO WATCHFB Gideon Ajagbe UF coach Will Muschamp moved Ajagbe from linebacker, and the 6-foot-3, 243-pound redshirt junior has flourished in his new role. He's not going to put starter Hunter Joyer on the bench, but he does give the Gators some much-needed depth at the position. Ajagbe is bigger than the 5-10, 235-pound Joyer and will be able to cut down on the wear and tear that Joyer went through last season without a capable backup. Ajagbe, who also played running back in high school, is a capable receiver, too.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Two ex-Vanderbilt players convicted of rape
- CFP officials won't budge on semis, title dates
- Ex-Heel Ramsay: Suit filed to improve education
- Arkansas' Long re-elected as CFP chairman
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Florida Gators Orange Football Practice Legend T-shirt