2014 RB prospect battling back
Bo Scarbrough suffered an ACL injury this season but still has offer from Tide
Updated: March 2, 2012, 1:32 PM ETBy Greg Ostendorf | TideNation
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- When Bo Scarbrough went down last fall, he had to be thinking, 'Not again.'
Scarbrough, a sophomore running back for Northridge High School, was in the middle of a breakout season. The 6-foot-2, 215-pound running back was proving why he was one of the top players in the state, not just for 2014, but for all classes.
Alex Scarborough/ESPN.com2014 RB Bo Scarbrough is rehabbing from ACL surgery.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Former Cal AD Barbour hired by Penn State
- Sources: Longhorns kick four more off team
- Longhorns WRs charged with sexual assault
- UGA frosh Bellamy faces DUI, speeding charges
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Trent Richardson Alabama Crimson Tide Wall Decal