Five things to watch
Biggest issues facing Alabama during the last three weeks of spring practice
Updated: March 27, 2013, 4:49 PM ETBy Alex Scarborough | TideNation
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- A number of questions have already been answered, but more remain. The University of Alabama gets back to work on Monday after a week off for spring break. Bama coach Nick Saban and his Crimson Tide have 10 more practices before the annual A-Day scrimmage and the close of spring camp on April 20.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Grantham opts to stay at L'ville over Raiders
- Penn State president: Freeh report 'not useful'
- Report: EKU player hurt in fight with Wildcats
- Sources: ACC to count BYU among Power 5
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Alabama Crimson Tide #3 Crimson Football Game Jersey