Movin' and shakin'
Spring practices reveal just how much shuffling national champs will need
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Four practices down, 10 to go. Then, on April 20, the annual A-Day scrimmage.
Spring practice is more than one-fourth of the way done at the University of Alabama. Early enrollees have successfully dipped their toes in the water. Veterans are adjusting to new positions. Up and down the roster, things are beginning to take shape. These Crimson Tide, the defending national champions and assumed preseason No. 1 team in the country, are in the process of finding their identity.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- L'ville to make Grantham among richest DCs
- Missouri AD grateful, regretful in stepping down
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
- McCain: Time to talk legalizing sports betting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Alabama Crimson Tide Football Champions Local Characteristic T-shirt