Notre Dame recruiting storylines
Originally Published: May 10, 2012By Jared Shanker | ESPN RecruitingNation
- A look at five recruiting storylines for Notre Dame worth watching following spring football.
How many cornerbacks will ND sign?The major position of need for the Fighting Irish is at cornerback, and it isn't really even close. Heading into spring practice, the Irish had just four scholarship cornerbacks and a converted running back manning the position. Plus, Davonte Neal, a five-star 2012 signee, could play corner but he may be best suited on offense.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com