Big game in Big House
Notre Dame-Michigan on field, LSU-Bama on recruiting trail highlight Week 2
- Gerry's World: Sept. 3
Gerry's World: Sept. 3Gerry Hamilton joins Michele Steele to break down a team introduction Saturday that left prospects buzzing, the opening act of top recruit Leonard Fournette's senior season and which primetime matchup will feature the most visitors this coming weekend.Tags: Clemson Tigers, Gerry Hamilton, Leonard Fournette, LSU Tigers, Alabama Crimson Tide, Notre Dame Fighting Irish, Michigan Wolverines, Jamal Adams, David Sharpe, Da'Shawn Hand, Chuma Edoga, RecruitingNation, ESPN 300, high school football recruiting
Each week, Gerry Hamilton will take you inside the world of recruiting with a look at upcoming games recruits will be attending, committed players who could be on the verge of flipping, No. 1 overall recruit Leonard Fournette's production and much more.
Change is in the airUntil players sign on the dotted line, no recruitment is over. Even after verbal commitments, other schools remain in hot pursuit. Here are three committed players to keep an eye on between now and signing day.
1. Ole Miss has momentum coming on the heels of the 2013 banner recruiting class, and an opening win over Vanderbilt. With that said, the Rebels have their hands full trying to keep safety C.J. Hampton (Meridian, Miss./Meridian) in the fold. Hampton will make official visits to several schools, including Alabama, with the Crimson Tide primed to flip the ESPN 300 prospect.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM