Rutgers leads Big East on NSD
Originally Published: February 6, 2013By RecruitingNation | ESPN.com
- Here's a team-by-team look at the 2013 Big East recruiting classes. Chris Laviano. The Knights needed to add a future quarterback who can step in to contribute, and they might have one in Laviano, a strong-armed pocket passer.
Breakdown: Coach Kyle Flood put together a solid class in his first full season on the trail. The Scarlet Knights boosted their offense with the addition of four-star Laviano, the No. 14 pocket passer in the country and a member of the ESPN 300. While Rutgers could not keep all of New Jersey's top talent in the Garden State, it landed ESPN 300 athlete Nadir Barnwell, a versatile speedster, and four-star, top-25 offensive guard Dorian Miller, who could be a valuable swingman on the line.
To get the grades for the rest of the Big East, become an Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
SIGNING DAY 2013
- Nike Men's Rutgers Scarlet Knights Coaches Performance Scarlet Polo
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com