Thirteen notes about '13 class
Updated: January 12, 2013, 12:02 AM ETBy RecruitingNation | ESPN.com
- After countless hours of studying the players and coming up with the final ESPN 150 and ESPN 300, here are the 13 things we noticed about the Class of 2013. 1. Some guys drop as a result of others guys risingRecruitingNation: Final ESPN 300 released
RecruitingNation: Final ESPN 300 released
It's the reality of rankings. If a player stays the same and other guys move, someone is getting shifted down. It isn't always a negative reflection of a player, just part of the process. This has occurred with players like S Su'a Cravens, DT Kenny Bigelow and TE-H Derrick Griffin. Injuries and playing time as a senior are also among the contributing factors as to why prospects might see a downward slide. At the end of the day, do some guys drop as a result of further evaluation throughout the process? Of course. However, often times it's just someone else moving up.
To see other observations on the final ESPN 300, including who was the biggest riser and the biggest surprise, you must be an Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com