Philadelphia IMG 7-on-7 notes
Originally Published: April 30, 2012By Dave Hooker | ESPN RecruitingNation
- PHILADELPHIA -- Tyler Boyd has two new scholarship offers to add to his growing list. Michigan State and Wisconsin recently offered the ESPN 150 athlete from Clairton (Pa.) High School, but the two schools have some work to do to catch up to other programs on Boyd's list. Boyd, the No. 13 athlete in the county and seventh best prospect in Pennsylvania, said he likes the Mountaineers' spread offense, Penn State's huge campus and academic offerings, Pitt's history of recruiting players from his school and Rutgers' coaches, particularly his recruiter, Darnell Dinkins.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com