Remember when ...
Looking back at how top NFL draft prospects were ranked out of high school
Originally Published: April 26, 2012By Dave Hooker | ESPN RecruitingNation
- With the NFL draft coming up, here's a look back at how many of the names you'll hear called during the first round were perceived coming out of high school. Using Mel Kiper's Big Board and Todd McShay's Top 32 as our guides, we look back to see how these players were ranked as college prospects and look back at their recruiting. Remember when looking back at these evaluations, they were done by looking at how the player would project in college. It's not designed to say who will be the best NFL prospect down the line. Projecting them to college is hard enough, but it's always fun to hit the rewind button.
Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com