Louisville focusing on local prospects
Originally Published: October 20, 2011By Dave Hooker | ESPN Recruiting
- Charlie Strong is surely aware that Kentucky isn't the most talent-rich state in the nation. As a matter of fact, it's not even close, trailing mightily behind most -- if not all -- of its SEC brethren. But Kentucky's pecking order among other states isn't Strong's concern as the Louisville head coach tries to close the borders around the Louisville area and the commonwealth altogether.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Ex-Iowa player sues over 'rhabdo' injuries
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com