Turning a program around
Elite recruits have their choice of schools, why choose one that is struggling?
Originally Published: October 19, 2011By Jared Shanker | Recruiting Nation
- It's what Miami and Florida State have sold recruits on for the last decade. It will undoubtedly be part of the package Ohio State sells to prospects for the next few years, too. "Come be part of the recruiting class that turns our program around."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com