Bold predictions: Class of 2015
College coaches have put a high priority on getting a head start on future signing classes. There are already some key storylines that have emerged for the Class of 2015, so here are some bold predictions for what we're going to see when signing day arrives on Feb. 4, 2015.
The nation's No. 1 player will land at Notre Dame
Jashon Cornell, the No. 1 player in the ESPN Junior 300, is well aware of the history. The 6-foot-3, 245-pound four-star defensive end from St. Paul Cretin-Derham Hall knows that players at his high school have traditionally landed at Notre Dame. So that's why I'm sticking with my prediction that Cornell will follow in the footsteps of former Cretin-Derham stars Michael Floyd and Class of 2013 four-star athlete James Onwualu and sign with the Fighting Irish.
Who will be A&M's next Johnny Manziel? Become an Insider today and find out.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- No. 2 FSU rallies to avoid upset at Louisville
- NCAA upholds Gurley's 4-game suspension
- Plea for Sooner accused of striking woman
- Police release emails detailing FSU RB case
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New World Graphics Men's Auburn Tigers Navy Sec Champions Tiger Football Long Sleeve T-shirt