National Prep Championship recap
Originally Published: March 8, 2012By Adam Finkelstein | ESPN RecruitingNation
- NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- The sixth-annual National Prep Championship was one for the ages, with all four quarterfinal matchups being decided by four points or less and two powerhouse programs, Brewster Academy and Hargrave Military Academy, left to duke it out in the final. The championship game lived up to the hype as well, with both teams playing high-level basketball. Ultimately, Brewster won out, as MVP Jakarr Sampson led a late 12-2 run that would prove to be the difference and give Brewster Academy its second national championship in three years.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Fond farewell: Terps stun Virginia in ACC finale
- Nebraska upsets ninth-ranked Wisconsin
- Cuse closes regular season with rout of FSU
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com