Ten to keep an eye on
Updated: August 9, 2012, 1:53 PM ETBy Michael LaPlante | RecruitingNation
- Every time we update the ESPN 100, there are players who just miss making the list. But that doesn't mean they aren't great players. Here are 10 who just missed this time but are well worth watching and could make the list the next time we update the player rankings. Patson Siame (Las Vegas/Impact Basketball Academy)
C, 6-foot-11, 220 pounds
College: Loyola Marymount
Originally committed to the 2012 class, Siame has reclassified as a 2013 prospect. He is a high-energy player who blocks shots and can score facing out to 15 feet. The surprisingly skilled post, who is still relatively new to the game, has the chance to be the biggest impact player in LMU's basketball program since the days of Hank Gathers and Bo Kimball.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Florida, Wichita St. remain 1-2; UK falls out
- Self 'confident' Embiid will play despite back
- Gators' Donovan harps on quick turnaround
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com