Nike Extravaganza recap
Shabazz Muhammad makes a statement by dropping 41 points against Whitney Young
Originally Published: February 6, 2012By Joel Francisco | Recruiting Nation
- SANTA ANA, Calif. -- The buzz throughout various media outlets this past week insinuated that former ESPNU No. 1 2012 recruit Shabazz Muhammad (Las Vegas/Bishop Gorman) wasn't particularly happy with Nerlens Noel (Everett, Mass./The Tilton School) vaulting over him in the rankings after Noel reclassified. If Muhammad's performance at the Nike Extravaganza was any indication of his frustration, there may be some truth to those preconceived rumors. Muhammad was a dominating force throughout the game as he went for 41 points in his team's 69-50 walloping of Whitney Young (Chicago).
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Harvard rolls, gets first NCAA tourney berth
- Wichita St. routs Evansville, improves to 32-0
- South Carolina coach Martin sorry for outburst
- Duke's Parker hasn't decided on NBA draft
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com