Top uncommitted prospects
A look at all the latest news on the available players in the ESPNU 100
Updated: November 14, 2011, 3:35 PM ETBy ESPN Recruiting Nation | ESPN.com
Player rank: 1 | Position rank: 1 | Grade: 98 | Stars: 5
Height: 6-6 | Weight: 215 pounds | Evaluation
Why they want him: Muhammad is a super-athletic slasher with a great motor. He is a highlight waiting to happen on the break, rebounds on both ends and is a multiple-position defender who competes every second he is on the floor. Recruiting update: Muhammad has already officially visited Kentucky and Texas A&M and taken a few unofficial visits, most recently to USC. Three official visits remain and he is expected to visit Duke, UCLA and Kansas.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- UCSB fan confronts Hawaii coach, arrested
- No. 6 Villanova seals Big East title with win
- Appling-led Spartans hit on all cylinders in win
- Kilpatrick's 34 pace Cincinnati by Memphis
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2012 EARLY SIGNING PERIOD
Many decisions were made during the early signing period but Arizona looks to be the big winner.
- Surprises from early signing period
- Best available in the ESPNU 100
- Muhammad, No. 1 overall, waiting to sign
- Arizona's Miller rebuilding a giant
- Class rankings: Arizona on top
- First-year coaches winning on the trail
- Paul Biancardi chat wrap
- Dave Telep chat wrapConference grades
- ACC: NC State tops UNC
- Big 12: Texas programs lead the way
- Big East: Providence surprises everyone
- Big Ten: Michigan schools on top
- Pac-12: Arizona has the No. 1 class
- SEC: Kentucky on top yet again
- Best of rest: Houston makes a spashCommitments
- Gary Harris to Michigan St. | Izzo's type
- Alex Poythress to Kentucky | Good fit
- Robert Carter to Ga. Tech | Big get
- Robert Upshaw to K-State | Big GetESPNHS
- Eliminating emotions after visits
- Five reasons to sign early
- Grant Jerrett becoming the total package
- Kyle Anderson was born to play basketball
- Matt Costello taking it one step at a time
- Braxton Ogbueze remaining focused
- Arizona State looking to local trio
- How Crean is rebuilding IndianaRoundtable
- Program you're most impressed with?
- Slow starters expected to finish strong?
- Player outside ESPNU 100 to watch?
- Needed a good class and got one?
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com