USA Basketball minicamp recap
Juniors SF Jabari Parker, PF Aaron Gordon stand out at USA Basketball camp
Updated: October 17, 2011, 4:04 PM ETBy Dave Telep | Recruiting Nation
- COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- USA Basketball's fall minicamp for members of the 2013 and 2014 class was a rousing success. Two days' worth of structured teaching and quality scrimmages were highlighted by a level of competitiveness worthy of the USA jersey the players donned. The fall workout gave USA Basketball officials a chance to reconnect with prospective team members and set the stage for June's tryouts. It's been two and a half months since the conclusion of the summer period, and a number of players demonstrated considerable development since July. This camp had tremendous balance, and USA Basketball is in for a handful of difficult decisions at multiple positions for next year's U-17 team.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Fond farewell: Terps stun Virginia in ACC finale
- Nebraska upsets ninth-ranked Wisconsin
- Cuse closes regular season with rout of FSU
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com