Winston now Heisman favorite
Heisman Predictor has FSU QB ahead, but Marcus Mariota can still win
Seven weeks of college football remain before the Heisman Trophy presentation, but the race is already beginning to narrow to a select few contenders.
Anything can happen -- after all, at this point last year Johnny Manziel sat in sixth place in the Heisman Predictor -- but based on how the season has transpired, it's difficult to make a strong case for more than just a handful of candidates.
This week's Heisman Predictor standings feature only four names, with a new No. 1 emerging as the favorite.
Winston takes over top spot
To read the rest of the latest update from the Heisman Predictor, and for all of Insider's college football content, sign up for Insider today.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Sources: Longhorns kick four more off team
- Longhorns WRs charged with sexual assault
- TCU's Fields surrenders to assault warrant
- Auburn's Marshall pays pot possession fines
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
College Football on Insider
Brian Fremeau of Football Outsiders examines the five teams with the harshest 2014 schedules.
- The Highland Mint FSU Seminoles 2013 BCS National Champions Gold Coin Photo Mint