Bold predictions for 2013
Texas is a title contender, plus nine more bold predictions for the season
Every week on Insider last season, I gave my bold predictions heading into the weekend. I'm doing the same thing now, only taking it from a season-long view. Here are my 10 bold predictions for 2013:
1. The Texas Longhorns will win at least 11 games.
If you have been reading my columns throughout the summer, you know I'm a believer in the Longhorns. To me, they are this season's version of 2012's Florida Gators -- a team coming off a shaky campaign that will emerge as a surprise national title contender as the talent comes together.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Grantham opts to stay at L'ville over Raiders
- Report: EKU player hurt in fight with Wildcats
- Two ex-Vanderbilt players convicted of rape
- CFP group to discuss Navy's bowl eligibility
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
College Football on Insider
Todd McShay breaks down the top NFL prospects at the Senior Bowl. Read »
- Nike Men's Baylor Bears 'sic 'em Bears' Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic Bound Grey T-shirt