Bold predictions for 2013
Texas is a title contender, plus nine more bold predictions for the season
Every week on Insider last season, I gave my bold predictions heading into the weekend. I'm doing the same thing now, only taking it from a season-long view. Here are my 10 bold predictions for 2013:
1. The Texas Longhorns will win at least 11 games.
If you have been reading my columns throughout the summer, you know I'm a believer in the Longhorns. To me, they are this season's version of 2012's Florida Gators -- a team coming off a shaky campaign that will emerge as a surprise national title contender as the talent comes together.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Winston says contact with ref unintentional
- FSU's Fisher: Doesn't matter how team wins
- Sooners' Perine (427 yards) bests Gordon
- No. 4 Miss. State bounces back, slams Vandy
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
College Football on Insider
Which one-loss playoff contenders are likeliest to run the table? Nebraska leads the way to the playoff.