Bold predictions for 2013
Texas is a title contender, plus nine more bold predictions for the season
Every week on Insider last season, I gave my bold predictions heading into the weekend. I'm doing the same thing now, only taking it from a season-long view. Here are my 10 bold predictions for 2013:
1. The Texas Longhorns will win at least 11 games.
If you have been reading my columns throughout the summer, you know I'm a believer in the Longhorns. To me, they are this season's version of 2012's Florida Gators -- a team coming off a shaky campaign that will emerge as a surprise national title contender as the talent comes together.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Source: Ex-judge to conduct Winston hearing
- Sources: Syracuse to face NCAA Oct. 30-31
- Michigan to drop price of student tickets in '15
- Ex-Wolverine York gets 7-day jail sentence
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
College Football on Insider
Ole Miss and Oregon are moving up in Brad Edwards' Playoff Forecast -- with FSU hanging on to the No. 1 spot.