Title picks for non-power leagues
Predicting which teams will win each of the five non-power CFB conferences
While much of the college football preseason headlines have focused on the five "power conferences," there are several top 25-caliber teams hailing from smaller conferences.
Which programs from the non-power conferences -- including the American Athletic, Mountain West, Conference USA, Mid-American and Sun Belt -- are poised to capture league titles in 2013?
Here are my title picks for each of those conferences.
To read all of Phil Steele's non-AQ conference title picks, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Longhorns dismiss 2 for violating team rules
- Bama opens spring practice in search of QB
- NC State's Byrd gets 6th year of eligibility
- Ex-Fiesta Bowl chief gets 8 months in scheme
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
College Football on Insider
Brian Fremeau projects the top 10 college football teams for 2014, led by Alabama.
- Rawlings Syracuse Orange Game Time Full-Size Football