Surprise seasons put three teams back on the recruiting map
- Adam Levey for ESPNLast February, the teams on the table were missing from Recruiting Nation's top five.
TEXAS A&M: BIRTH OF A BRAND
A year ago, Johnny Football's last name was Manziel and Texas A&M was staring down its daunting debut in the SEC. As for coach Kevin Sumlin, he'd had only a month to settle into his new gig in College Station. But then came the upset of eventual BCS champ Alabama and Manziel's history-making Heisman. Now Sumlin feels right at home, leading the hottest team in college football. He's also as comfortable as he has ever been in the homes of blue-chip recruits.
To read more about Ohio State, Notre Dame and Texas A&M, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider