Wisconsin will upset Stanford
Plus Bold Predictions for Bama-ND, Florida State-NIU and Oregon-KSU
My non-BCS bold predictions did not turn out so well, as large underdog Duke -- despite an incredible 36-18 advantage in first downs -- could not overcome four costly turnovers including two inside the Cincinnati 10-yard line in their loss. Meanwhile, the Beef 'O' Brady's and Maaco Las Vegas bowls did not turn out to be the highest scoring and lowest scoring bowl games like I predicted.
I'm hoping to rebound in a big way with my Bold Predictions for the BCS Bowl Games.
1. Barry Alvarez will move to 4-0 in Rose Bowls as the Badgers will upset Stanford
To read more from Phil Steele on his bold predictions for BCS bowl games, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NC State's Byrd gets 6th year of eligibility
- Ex-Fiesta Bowl chief gets 8 months in scheme
- A&M, UCLA agree to home-and-home series
- Wife believes Sandusky 'definitely' innocent