Collin Klein has clear Heisman path
A K-State loss could open door for Miller, Barkley, others
We've passed the midway point of the college football season, so now is as good a time as any to reset the Heisman Trophy picture.
The Heisman Predictor gives us a snapshot of what the Heisman voting would look like if the season ended today, but it fails to look into the future and take other factors into account. So this week we'll use the Predictor's formula as a reference, and rank the candidates based on their performance thus far and their expected performance down the stretch.
Here are the five candidates with the best shot at taking home the Heisman.
1. Collin Klein, QB, Kansas State Wildcats
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Buckeyes' Miller throwing ahead of schedule
- Manziel A&M jersey expected to fetch $100K
- Man acquitted in death of EMU football player
- Fitzgerald: Union push 'unified' Northwestern