Gators out of BCS projection
Florida has done no wrong, but for now it's on the outside looking in
- Streeter Lecka/Getty ImagesThe good news for Will Muschamp and the Gators is they control their BCS fate.
It was a relatively quiet week on the BCS front, in many respects, as the top six teams in the first BCS standings all won. But we know that this won't be the case going forward. That's why there are a few surprises in my BCS projections, and lists of the next teams in line for each BCS berth, which you can find below.
Among the most significant of those surprises is that I don't have the Florida Gators, currently ranked No. 2 in the BCS standings, making a BCS bowl this season.
To see BCS expert Brad Edwards' take on which teams are in line to grab BCS bids, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Insider CFB content
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider