Gators out of BCS projection
Florida has done no wrong, but for now it's on the outside looking in
It was a relatively quiet week on the BCS front, in many respects, as the top six teams in the first BCS standings all won. But we know that this won't be the case going forward. That's why there are a few surprises in my BCS projections, and lists of the next teams in line for each BCS berth, which you can find below.
Among the most significant of those surprises is that I don't have the Florida Gators, currently ranked No. 2 in the BCS standings, making a BCS bowl this season.
To see BCS expert Brad Edwards' take on which teams are in line to grab BCS bids, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Former TCU star Fields commits to Louisville
- L'ville to make Grantham among richest DCs
- Missouri AD grateful, regretful in stepping down
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Insider CFB content
- Nike Youth Oklahoma Sooners White #10 Football Game Jersey