Texas will win big over WVU
How UT stops WVU, SEC matchup picks, and Week 6 bold predictions
I had a decent performance last week in my bold predictions. While California and Western Michigan disappointed me, Duke beat Wake Forest on the road to improve my toss-up game record to 4-1, and the struggling Ohio State defense proved me right by holding Michigan State to only 34 rushing yards in the Buckeyes' 17-16 win.
Here are my bold predictions for Week 6:
1. West Virginia's over-hyped offense and poor defense will be no match for Texas
To read more from Phil Steele on why Texas will win big over West Virginia, plus get the rest of his bold predictions for Week 6 (including his picks for LSU-Florida and Georgia-South Carolina), you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- No. 1 QB Murray picks A&M despite Austin visit
- Seahawks' Sherman, Bennett rip 'scam' NCAA
- Sources: ACC to count BYU among Power 5
- Former PSU player Taliaferro now lawmaker
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Insider CFB content
- Nike Men's Oklahoma Sooners Crimson Football Champions Local Attribute T-shirt