Texas will win big over WVU
How UT stops WVU, SEC matchup picks, and Week 6 bold predictions
I had a decent performance last week in my bold predictions. While California and Western Michigan disappointed me, Duke beat Wake Forest on the road to improve my toss-up game record to 4-1, and the struggling Ohio State defense proved me right by holding Michigan State to only 34 rushing yards in the Buckeyes' 17-16 win.
Here are my bold predictions for Week 6:
1. West Virginia's over-hyped offense and poor defense will be no match for Texas
To read more from Phil Steele on why Texas will win big over West Virginia, plus get the rest of his bold predictions for Week 6 (including his picks for LSU-Florida and Georgia-South Carolina), you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Winston's future call wouldn't surprise Fisher
- 49ers' Harbaugh: 'Only talk about job I have'
- Gators QB Harris cited for driving without license
- Five-star DT Mack decommits from Texas A&M