Florida will fall in Week 3
Vols-Gators, Spartans-Irish and other Week 3 upset odds and picks
Every week during the season, Will Harris will check with the computers (using TeamRankings' win odds) and wiseguys to evaluate the upset possibilities in college football's most compelling games and give his picks for who'll come out on top.
Week 2 saw Nebraska, Wisconsin and Arkansas exposed, while the old guard won two big SEC road clashes against the league's expansion teams.
Upset Watch split those two games, going 7-3 overall again to move to 14-6 this season.
This week we fade the Gators again, use Arkansas to illustrate a profitable handicapping scenario, uncover a pair of live dogs in intrastate rivalry tilts and find value in some double-digit road favorites.
Tennessee is favored by 3 points
TeamRankings win odds for Florida: 39 percent
Credit the Gators for gutting out a win in College Station, but they're up against it in the encore. Florida now must overcome a second straight ESPN "College GameDay" crowd and against a much better team. The Gators also have to do it with a banged-up lineup. Florida has lost two key defenders long term in linebacker Jelani Jenkins and corner Cody Riggs, and several other starters are nursing injuries.
To read Will Harris' upset picks for Week 3, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Ex-PSU players support Paternos' lawsuit
- QB Lunt will transfer to Illini, fulfill 'dream'
- Navy to charge football players in rape case
- Manziel 'can't wait to leave' College Station
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Insider CFB content
Expert Takes• Insider: Can Clemson win it all? | Louisville
• Kiper: Top prospects for 2014, by position
• Haney: CFB's top 10 teams based on talent
• Kiper: Top QB prospects for 2014 | RBs | WRs
• Haney: Make-or-break QB prospect scenarios
Post-spring projections• Pac-12: Oregon, Stanford, USC on top
• ACC: Can Clemson win the league title?
• SEC: Bama, South Carolina early favorites
• Big Ten: Surprise winner in Legends
• Big 12: Two-team race for first place
RecruitingNation• Michigan No. 1 in 2014 class rankings
• Luginbill: Answering mailbag questions
• Crabtree: Urban recruits popular draft picks
• Notre Dame, Boise State trending up
• Recruiting updates for Pac-12 teams
• Recruiting updates for Big Ten teams
• Recruiting updates for SEC teams
• Recruiting updates for ACC teams
• Recruiting updates for Big East teams
• Recruiting updates for Big 12 teams
Get news and rumblings before anyone
Travis Haney's blog
Analysis and buzz from around the nation