Week 2 upset odds, picks
Texas A&M-Florida, LSU-Washington and this week's best value picks
Every week during the season, Will Harris will check with the computers (using TeamRankings' win odds) and wiseguys to evaluate the upset possibilities in college football's most compelling games and give his picks for who'll come out on top.
The season's first Upset Watch featured some teams we figure to like all year, such as Ball State and Michigan State, and also some teams we'll be going against regularly, like LSU and Stanford.
After a 7-3 record in the 2012 lid-lifters, Week 2 will find us taking points from the Bayou Bengals again, sizing up the other big SEC showdowns and kicking Houston while it's down.
Texas A&M is favored by 1.5 points
TeamRankings win odds for Florida: 46 percent
The Gators do have the more talented roster and the significant advantage of having played a game, but the rest of the edges belong to the Aggies in their first SEC tilt.
To read Will Harris' upset picks for Week 2, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Ex-Penn State QB Bench transferring to USF
- Host Finebaum joining SEC Network, ESPN
- Ex-PSU prez seeks dismissal of criminal charges
- Sims won't return to Houston for senior season
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Insider CFB content
Expert Takes• Insider: Can Clemson win it all? | Louisville
• Kiper: Top prospects for 2014, by position
• Haney: CFB's top 10 teams based on talent
• Kiper: Top QB prospects for 2014 | RBs | WRs
• Haney: Make-or-break QB prospect scenarios
Post-spring projections• Pac-12: Oregon, Stanford, USC on top
• ACC: Can Clemson win the league title?
• SEC: Bama, South Carolina early favorites
• Big Ten: Surprise winner in Legends
• Big 12: Two-team race for first place
RecruitingNation• Michigan No. 1 in 2014 class rankings
• Luginbill: Answering mailbag questions
• Crabtree: Urban recruits popular draft picks
• Notre Dame, Boise State trending up
• Recruiting updates for Pac-12 teams
• Recruiting updates for Big Ten teams
• Recruiting updates for SEC teams
• Recruiting updates for ACC teams
• Recruiting updates for Big East teams
• Recruiting updates for Big 12 teams
Get news and rumblings before anyone
Travis Haney's blog
Analysis and buzz from around the nation