Best values in BCS title odds
The favorites, contenders and longshots after summer line movement
- AP Photo/Matt YorkWith a talented team and favorable schedule, is this the year Chip Kelly and Oregon win it all?
National championship futures are not usually the markets where we find the most offseason value, but they do at least shine a light onto the oddsmakers' perception of the contenders and their schedules for the upcoming season.
Several teams have seen movement since we published our first look at the 2012 BCS championship odds early this spring.
Here we scout the top schools in the current betting order, looking for teams with championship profiles at favorable prices.
Best bets: Alabama, Oregon
To read the full story about the best values from the updated BCS title odds, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Insider CFB content
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider