David Wilson poised for a big year
The Virginia Tech running back ran wild in the Hokies' big win
1. Virginia Tech RB David Wilson
Wilson is one of the fastest running backs in the country, and he put his speed on display in Virginia Tech's 66-13 rout of Appalachian State. Wilson racked up 162 yards on just 16 carries and scored three first-half touchdowns against the overmatched Mountaineers. He will be looking for another big game in Week 2 against an East Carolina squad that was porous against the run in a loss to South Carolina.
For Todd McShay's full stock watch, become an ESPN Insider.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA files intent to appeal O'Bannon decision
- After threats, event cancels Updyke showing
- Vandy goes with Robinette over Rivers at QB
- Kent State to honor Bitsko with helmet decal