Early value bets for CFB games
Tennessee, Notre Dame among most underrated; Oregon overrated
Each summer at downtown Las Vegas' largest resort, the Golden Nugget sports book, bettors line up for the release of early lines on 200 college games. One of Nevada's oldest operations, the Nugget is in its eighth year of raising the curtain on wagering for the upcoming season. It's true that some Caribbean shops have had prices posted on Week 1 games for over a month, but the Nugget's advance numbers span the entire calendar.
The SEC leads the way with 41 league games on the board, followed by Pac 12 (32), ACC (31), Big 12 (27) and Big Ten (16). Auburn, Georgia, UCLA, Texas, USC, Oregon and Oklahoma saw the most games posted with nine apiece.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Former Cal AD Barbour hired by Penn State
- Sources: Longhorns kick four more off team
- Longhorns WRs charged with sexual assault
- UGA frosh Bellamy faces DUI, speeding charges
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
College Football on Insider
Brian Fremeau of Football Outsiders examines the five teams with the harshest 2014 schedules.
- Nike Men's Oregon Ducks Grey 'Win the Day' Phrase Legend T-Shirt