Five biggest CFB spring questions
Who will replace Manziel, Clowney among key questions heading into spring
- Scott Halleran/Getty ImagesWhom will Kevin Sumlin choose to replace Johnny Manziel as Texas A&M's starting QB?
Spring football is right around the corner and with it comes new faces, fresh starts and, of course, plenty of questions surrounding some of the nation's top programs.
From who will take over for Johnny Football at Texas A&M to whether Art Briles and Co. can continue their winning ways at Baylor, there's a lot of intrigue heading into the 2014 campaign.
While many of these questions will not be fully answered until the fall, here are five of the biggest ones across the college football landscape as we head into the spring.
1. Who takes over for Johnny Manziel and Mike Evans at Texas A&M?
There may be no bigger shoes in the country to fill in 2014 than the ones Johnny Football will leave behind in College Station. The 2012 Heisman winner was not only a great player, but his on- and off-field antics made him one of the faces of college football over the last couple of years.
To read about all of the key questions heading into the spring, sign up to become an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Ex-Iowa player sues over 'rhabdo' injuries
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
College Football on Insider
Brian Fremeau projects the top 10 college football teams for 2014, led by Alabama.
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider