Pac-12 lunch links: Return of DAT?
I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies
And I'm not proud of my address
In the torn up town, no post code envy.
- QB B.J. Denker has proved he's good enough to win games for Arizona.
- Arizona State rewind: The win over Washington made a statement.
- Grading California's game against Oregon State.
- After picking up a third victory, Colorado turns toward the Pac-12 schedule looking for No. 4.
- Has the ankle injury to De'Anthony Thomas, which appears close to fully healed, made Oregon better? A reasonable take on Ducks defensive coordinator Nick Aliotti's unwise postgame comments about Mike Leach and Washington State. Trust me: College football is better with Aliotti being Aliotti than with him being Mr. Football Platitude.
- Oregon State's Sean Mannion-to-Brandin Cooks connection is historically good.
- Some thoughts on Stanford's win over UCLA.
- Can UCLA keep up with Oregon?
- USC is battling a pretty horrid injury situation.
- Utah had a lot of issues at Arizona, including perhaps a hangover from the Stanford win.
- Is Washington QB Keith Price too banged-up to play?
- Grading Washington State's performance at Oregon.
Pac-12, Stanford Cardinal, Oregon Ducks, Arizona Wildcats, UCLA Bruins, USC Trojans, Colorado Buffaloes, Washington Huskies, Washington State Cougars, Keith Price, Arizona State Sun Devils, California Bears, Oregon State Beavers, Utah Utes, Sean Mannion, De'Anthony Thomas, Nick Aliotti, Mike Leach, Brandin Cooks, B.J. Denker