Pac-12 lunchtime links
October, 16, 2013
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
But humanity doesn't want to die. As a species, we have evolved to survive. And the way we do it is by straining and straining and, at last, every few generations, giving birth to genius. The one who invents the wheel. And light. And flight. The one who builds a city, a nation, an empire.
- Arizona could use a little motivational pep talk from one of its greatest alums.
- ASU's linebackers preparing for a tough Washington run game.
- Neat connection between the Goff and Mannion families.
- Sefo Liufau is ready for his time in the spotlight.
- Some video of Mark Helfrich's meeting with the media.
- Behind every good kicker is a good holder. The same is true for Oregon State.
- Stanford needs to top the Bruins to keep its BCS hopes alive.
- UCLA's kicker isn't focusing on prior Stanford games.
- Marqise Lee says he'll be ready for Notre Dame.
- Utah is heading into the second half with some momentum.
- Bishop Sankey is on a record-setting pace.
- The Cougars need to have a short memory as they prepare for Oregon.